Monday, February 21, 2011

English Biography


After much thought I have finally deiced to do my biography on none other the James Douglas Morrison, better known as Jim Morrison. The biography that I am reading is called People are Strange. It was written by Doug Sundling and has around 280 pages.

I finally chose to do my biography on Jim Morrison becuase first of all, Tim Burton doesn't have a biography for under 50$, too many people seemed to be doing Johnny Depp, I was no longer in the mood to do my biraphy on Jack Nicholson and I wouldn't dare read another Beatles biography so I ended up with Jim Morrison.

I know a little about Jim Morrison like he was the lead singer of his band; The Doors which started in then 1960's and ended when Jim died in Paris in 1971. He was 27 years old and died of drug overdose. I know Jim was very poetic and the last thing I could really say about Jim Morrison and allot of people would agree is that; though he was very strange, he was a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment