Well I guess this will be my after words since that last blog was the last chapter. Well to start I'll just state that I'm never reading that book again... The author wasn't that great and wouldn't go into any details about Morrison's life so I was stuck doing my own research for my project which is never a good thing when you're reading a biography.
Secondly I'll take my time to say a word about Morrison. He was a creative genius with many lyrics that would plunge you into thought and are still relative to this day. Morrison and his band were an enormous influence to rock and roll music as well as America (considering most of the bands at their time were British (hence the British invasion). Though sometimes acting a total fool Jim should still be acknowledge for what great things he did. Though he is dead he is still very much alive in the world. Morrison, his music, poetry and artistic vision shall not be forgotten for quite a long time!
R.I.P Jim
No comments:
Post a Comment